Home City: Columbia, SC
Bio: At 5’2, comedian Jenn Snyder packs a whole lot of funny in her one-two punch style of comedy. Topics ranging from her days growing up as a lesbian in a “good ol’ boy” town, to her dealing with the public on a daily basis, this comedian will pull you in with her stories and leave you wanting more with her quick wit and hilarious observations. Born and raised in Columbia South Carolina her ultimate goal is to unite all people through laughter.
Facts and Credits:
– Performed at The Comedy Zone in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Performed at The Punch Line in Atlanta, Georgia
– On stage at The Comedy House in Columbia, South Carolina
– Headlined at The Preservation Pub in Knoxville, Tennessee
– Performed at The Broadway Comedy Club in New York
– Featured on shows in Columbia, Gaston, Greenville, Charleston, Savannah, Memphis, Birmingham, Pensacola, And Nashville.
– Headlining performer for the No Ties Benefit Show for Hidden Wounds
– Host/ Featured Performer at SC Pride Festival from 2004-2013
– Performed on shows with Dave Stone, Myq Kaplan, MRSOE, Doug Stanhope, Sarah Schaefer, Neil Hamburger and Jarod Harris
-Winner of the Savannah club one comedy competition
-Headliner at the Memphis Comedy Festival
-Performed at the Cape Fear Comedy Festival.